Wednesday, November 30, 2016
The Gift of a Gift
It’s become somewhat rote, but the old adage applies when it comes to the holidays: “’Tis better to give than to receive.” The reasons for this are many, but perhaps the most important is to show those you care about that you recognize and appreciate what they bring to your world. This can be especially true in the professional realm, where you’ve hustled all year to make your numbers, spent hours building rapport with your clients, and worked hand-in-hand with your team to ensure that you can be the best at what you do. With the end of the year looming, don’t overlook an opportunity to leave a lasting impression. Take that additional step to cement your reputation in the minds of your clients, prospects and colleagues. A gift with gratitude is often the difference between respected world-class professionals and everyone else. Show your customers and fellow corporate comrades your appreciation this season.
Afraid you don’t have enough time to choose that perfect present? That’s where a seasoned gifting professional like a Bounty Hunter Wine Scout comes in. We call upon decades of experience catering to our corporate clientele, combined with deep wine and spirits expertise, to find the perfect gift for everyone—at any budget.
Here’s our protocol:
• The Wine Scout works with the client to hammer out a budget and a list of recipients and addresses.
• We respond with a proposed package of wines or spirits for the budget that create maximum impact for the recipient.
• The client provides a gift message, which we print on an elegant card, or they can provide individualized gift cards of their own, which we insert into the top of the box to ensure that the message is received precisely the way it was intended.
• The order is sent to our warehouse, into which no product is accepted - nor does anything ship out - if it’s not perfect. Our staff opens every case and performs a detailed QC process on every bottle before giving it a literal seal of approval. This practice includes a visual inspection of the bottle looking for any defects, label or foil damage, and checking for leakage. We have a check and balance system that means that every shipment is checked no less than 3 times. Therefore our clients and their recipients never receive anything less than a perfect unboxing experience.
• Once the shipments are deployed, managing expectations is essential. Our Wine Scouts review the UPS tracking list of recipients to see if there have been any delays in the package deliveries, and inform the client of any problems and a timeline for resolution. It’s like having your own personal assistant running interference for you, even contacting your recipients directly when necessary.
Bounty Hunter’s fanatical emphasis on customer service and satisfaction requires that we consider the customer’s needs on multiple levels during the holiday season.
So this year, ask yourself, “Will this gift be treasured and memorable or just add another layer of stress to my already hectic holiday season? Does the gift enhance my own personal reputation or my company’s brand? Have I maximized my budget to come up with a gift that my clients and colleagues will savor and remember?”
If all of these considerations are important to you, reach out to us here at Bounty Hunter, and we’ll handle the rest!
From all of us here in the Napa Valley, we wish you a Happy Holidays!